The Politico has an interesting article that summarizes some of the legal issues raised in the wake of the Boston Marathon attacks and capture. Of particular import is the ability to treat this naturalized U.S. Citizens as an enemy combatant and the scope of the, so called, national security exception to the Miranda requirement.
- Interesting Politico article on some of the legal issues raised in the wake of the Boston Marathon attacks and capture
- Back to School
- Central Falls Bankruptcy
- This Week at the Rhode Island Supreme Court July 18-22, 2011
- OSPRI Fellow Sean Parnell on the truth about “clean elections” in our Connecticut neighbor
- This week at the Rhode Island Supreme Court
- This week at the Rhode Island Supreme Court, September 27 – October 1, 2010.
- What is a form of government under Article 13 and does the new state receivership law change it? Part I
- Court Personel – Superior Court Associate Justice Gilbert V. Indeglia Gets SCORI Nod From Gov. Carcieri – Retired Chief Justice Williams To Stay With High Court’s Mediation Program
- How long is too long for Purchase and Sales Agreement?
- Anchor Rising – The Right Side of Hope in Rhode Island
- Closing Argument: a blog on truth, justice, the law (and the politics in between)
- Dean David Logan of Roger Williams University Law School
- Election Law Blog
- Empirical Legal Studies
- How Appealing – The Web's first blog devoted to appellate litigation.
- Legal Theory Blog
- Opinio Juris
- Religion Clause
- Rhode Island Bankruptcy Law Blog
- Rhode Island's Future – An insider's guide to politics and culture in RI
- Sentencing Law and Policy
- The Greene Review
- The Volokh Conspiracy